“Khors” art gallery
The album “Mikhail Selishchev. Artistic enamel” has been released. 128 pages.
Among the numerous attractions of the Golden Ring of Russia, contemporary art occupies a modest place. Moreover, each exhibition and gallery acquires special value among the variety of churches and monasteries of Rostov the Great. All of them are like little stars of modern cultural life in the vast horizon of the centuries-old heritage of Russia and are at the same time a bridge from the past to the future. Art Gallery “Khors” among the museums and galleries of Central Russia has its own characteristics:
1. This is an author’s gallery where you can see and buy works of both the owner of the Khors gallery, Mikhail Selishchev, and other artists.
2. This is a gallery of experimental creativity, nothing like this you will not find anywhere else: unique, unusual for the eye works, which is usually a new art. Enamel and postmodernism.
3. This art of hot enamel is akin to the famous Rostov enamel. Art is ancient, traditional and modern at the same time, absorbing new trends.
4. The gallery presents world-class works, they are constantly exhibited at international exhibitions in different countries and receive prizes and awards.
5. These paintings are intended for the modern interior of cottages, offices and restaurants. They are a good tool for investing in art – over time, works by Mikhail Selishchev only become more expensive.
The gallery was opened in Rostov Veliky on July 14, 1995.
On the site of the Khors art gallery you can familiarize yourself with the work of Mikhail Selishchev, which is presented in terms of the time of its creation and materials: enamel, acrylic, watercolor, stained glass, mosaic, land art. You can choose the work you like and buy by sending a request to us. We also provide services for the organization of exhibitions, interior decoration, we conduct master classes for adults and children on art enamel.
Selishchev Mikhail Alexandrovich
born in 1962 in Livny (Oryol region)
1974-1978 Studying at the Moscow Art Theater at the Moscow Art Institute. IN AND. Surikova
1978-1982 Studying at the Moscow Art Theater. Merkushev), graduated with honors
1982-1988 Studying at the Moscow State Art Institute. IN AND. Surikov (workshop of monumental painting of Prof. K.A.Tutevol)
1988 Defense of the diploma project “Stained glass art. Metro “Friendship of peoples” for the Kiev metro ”
1988-1991 Work in the art fund of Komsomolsk-on-Amur (Khabarovsk Territory)
1995 Created the Equestrian Art House in Rostov the Great.
2005, 2007 Diplomat of the IV and V International Biennale “World of Enamel” in Salou (Spain)
2012. First Prize in the DPI category, Lib-Art, Belgium
2014. The main prize of the International Festival “Chemadok” in Nesvadi (Slovakia)
2015. First Prize of the Salon d’Automne in Paris
2016 Silver Medal of the Academy of Arts of Russia
We invite you to plunge into the magical world of glass paints, burn your own enamel in an oven at a temperature of 850 degrees. The famous artist and experienced instructor Mikhail Selishchev will tell you all the most important things about enamel, teach you the basics of working with this mysterious ancient material. Answer the questions. You yourself can do a couple of works with the enamel. The master class is designed for adults and children. It is addressed to both professionals and those who wish to first touch the secrets of art. The number of people in the group is 5. All the necessary instruments are provided and included in the price of the master class. Creativity is the most effective way to switch brains and relax!
Duration 8 hours.
Usually workshops are held on Sundays.
Participation by appointment only.
We will help with food and accommodation in Rostov the Great.